Monday, August 07, 2006

 Still being stalked by Dell

I noticed 6 hits on Friday, one from an internal Dell referral. It's intriguing.

I havent emailed "John", the customer advocate yet because I have a feeling my high hopes will be dashed and I dont want to set myself up for a huge disappointment. Also, I believe that like my friend Ash said-

OMG, I LOVE your response to "John," who you KNOW, if you call, will be only the FIRST of approximately 12 individuals who will ask for your tag number, serial
number, social security number, date of birth, rights to first born, and your blood type. And, if I was a gamblin man, I'd guess you'll be a wrinkled old hag before you receive chocolate from the likes of them. Welcome to Dell Hell.


My first born is Ringo Stu Kitty and I love him too much to give him up...

Maybe later today Ill have the energy...

Posted by Acinom @ 5:50 AM