Thursday, August 31, 2006

 I have more than 2 friends!!

So I dont know if I mentioned before what crap I had been given by many difference sources since this injury about being single.

Basically they have commented OVER AN OVER about how I have no support system because I live alone. This has been one of the most offensive annoying parts about all of this mess.

Well today I had a 3rd appt that I needed a driver from. My first one I had my friend Karen pick me up, the second was my friend McGee, and today was
wonderful Deena.

My caseworker made a comment "this isnt the same girl you had last time" and I said "i have more than one friend" and she said something like "but it's not the same person you had the first time either" and I said "I have more than 2 friends" She seemed shocked to think that I could have 3 whole people who care about me to go out of their way for me.

You know, you dont need a man in your life to feel taken care of and loved.

So now I need to find a 4th friend who is free at 3 in the afternoon on the 11th. Anyone able to do it??

Posted by Acinom @ 8:19 PM