Tuesday, August 01, 2006

 Cute OCD kittycat



So Ringo Stu kitty has his habbits that make him who he is. Some are cute, some not-so-cute. He loves to give me smooches on my nose. That's cute the first time. I need to convince him though after about the 329th time that I will make it through the night without another smooch till morning. Sometimes either my nose must taste yucky or he just is too lazy to get up and he will make "kissy noises" at me. He actually smacks his mouth, it's hard to explain. But he will do it till I make kissy noises back. We go back and forth a few times like this till either he's satisfied that it's enough, or he gets too overwhelmed and needs to give me a real smooch.

Another habbit of his is that as soon as the lights go out at night he goes into "Mighty Hunter" mode. We have toy mice laying around and he needs to hunt them. He makes his mighty hunter noises as he brings them to me and will not shut up till I praise him. This really sucks if Ive already fallen asleep. But he's so proud of himself, how could I not praise the fact that he killed a fake mouse?

The most annoying thing is what I call his "picky picky" habbit. This is truly like an OCD thing with him. What he does is pick at the blanket (or my clothes) with his nail, get it stuck, and then bite at it till he un-stucks himself. Over and over and over. If I let it go it can be up to an hour. Usually Ill have to physically hold his paw to stop it. It's so bizzare. I honestly dont understand the pleasure he gets from this, but there must be some? I went a far as to buy him Softpaws, a fabuous product that makes his toes blue. He also picky pickys on the screens and they have really helped that problem. Unfortunately, they arent permenant, and he loves to pull of the right pointer toe softpaw so he has his claw free for his OCD behavior.

Yes, my cat is a freak. But if he wasnt, I dont think Id love him so much...

*I wont even get into how much he loves to eat vasaline right now because I need to hop in the shower, but like I said, yes, he is a freak...

Posted by Acinom @ 5:57 AM

Read or Post a Comment

He doesnt sound freaky to me - just lottsa personality. And he sounds like he wants to be your boyfriend lol -the kissys and the vaseline crack me up!!!

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 10:36 AM #
 

Cute..!!! http://goo.gl/g9MrW8

Posted by Blogger Unknown @ 6:06 AM #
 
<< Home