Friday, July 14, 2006

 Mean People Suck

So this moring driving to work I was on a quasi-happy buzz. I was reflecting on how my guardian angel was clearly looking out for me yesterday, as she has so many times in the past. I dont think I mentioned in my accident post that I was in the Left Turn Lane by accident. It was not the street I meant to turn on, but I found myself there anyway. By the time I realized it was the wrong road, nobody would let me over so I was stuck having to turn. (side note: while Raleighians are the nicest people to meet in person, they are NOT NICE when they are behind a wheel.) I realized that if I had been going straight like I meant to, there would have been a chance that one of those cars spinning out could have slammed into me. Or that some weeniewuss who was afraid to speak out would have been where I was and the poor girl driver could would have been fuct. Go Guardian Angel! She's done this for me before, but that doesnt fit the Mean People Suck title, so Ill blog on that another day. So I was thinking how swell she was, and thinking how at the end of the previous day at work someone who is normally bitchy to me was nice, and maybe things might be turning there, and thinking about the groovy appointment I had that Ill probably blog about another time too, and basically I was in a fairly happy place all things considering.

Well another friend of mine was anticipating a tough day today and I told her she could borrow my GA as long as she gave her back. I figured that Id been well taken care of the day before and so I was probably safe. Apparantly though she protects me from more than just car wrecks. She keeps mean people away from me.

Without going into details, today I was burried in mean people shit. (good thing Im used to wading in shit after the shit volcano experience!) It was one of those moments when you think to yourself "how is this possible? they cant REALLY be this mean, can they?" Unfortunately, yes, they can. And here is also where you pray that karma does exist, and is paying attention.

So here it is, 1am and Im awake. Perviserating on what happend today. You know I dont think that is the right word after I typed it, but I cant even think of what the right one is. So I have decided that it is a word now, and it means going over and over and over and over in my mind. I coined another word today too. It started as a typo but I left it because it fit better. Fidiculous. It obviously is short for fucking ridiculous.

Anyway, I couldnt blog earlier today because I was still all sorts of negative vibed and didnt want to bring that here. Im feeling slightly better, so I think that Emily (that's my GA's name) has come home to me. I hope she did for Amy what she clearly does for me whenever she is around. I will never take her for granted. My guardian angel RAWKS!

So to honor DixiePeach, Im going to attempt to end this with a Thursday Haiku, even though it is technically friday now, but it's still my thursday post.

mean people hurt me
what bug has crawled up their ass?
karma will prevail

angel Emily
she takes care of me when here
Im happy she's back

kitties are damn cute
please cast your sleeping spell now
i would like dreams soon

Posted by Acinom @ 1:00 AM

Read or Post a Comment

Love perviserating and fidiculous!
(and fuct too lol!)
You are a hoot!!
:)

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 12:07 PM #
 

Sorry you had such a shitty day. Love the way you tell it, though!

Posted by Blogger Maria @ 8:39 PM #
 
<< Home