Wednesday, July 19, 2006

 I think Im being stalked by Dell?

So I was looking at my Site Meter thingie and saw that someone from Dell read my blog. My best guess is that they have some type of monitoring thing that checks out when people are talking about them

What Im curious about is why they didnt leave a comment? Shouldnt they apologize for their pitiful tech support or the fact that my 6 week old laptop is causing me enough stress to drive me to chocolate? (Ok I confess, it's not just the Dell issues driving me to chocolate, but they are definitely partly to blame.) I think they should send me a case of Take 5 (The best candybar EVER) to make up for my pain and suffering.

If anyone from Dell Computers is reading this post (yes, Ive used your name alot so you find this again) I want to say that I think if youre going to treat people like crap and then stalk them, that the least you can do is send chocolate.

I would also like to say that while Max was useless, he was a nice guy. He just needs to learn how time ones work. Yes, I said ones instead of zones because my z key sticks too and I have to slam it to make it work, and my pinky just isnt that strong. So yeah, make that 2 cases of chocolate to make me happy again.

Oh and Hawking router people, if you also stalk people who blog about you, I think chocolate would also help me feel better about you. Your tech said he'd call back in an hour after he screwed up my desktop trying to fix my laptop and that was 3 days ago. Good thing this isnt an emergency!



Sheesh, why do I have to get stalked by a crappy computer company? Why couldnt it be some hot successful cat loving man who likes to give me alot of space? (and who buys me Take 5, the BEST CANDY BAR EVER!)

Posted by Acinom @ 8:48 PM

Read or Post a Comment

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Posted by Blogger Maria @ 6:56 PM #
 

Sorry, the last one had a big dumb typo.

What I wanted to say is that I agree Dell should send you a case of Take 5, the BEST CANDY BAR EVER!

Posted by Blogger Maria @ 6:58 PM #
 

you freaked me out there for a second- I thought maybe the deleted post was from Dell!!

Posted by Blogger Acinom @ 8:55 PM #
 

dingdangies - I have forgotten about my love for Take5 and you got me all crazy about them again -
had one today lol!

Posted by Blogger ~ T (grits) ~ @ 10:09 PM #
 

Dear Dell customer,

I understand from your post on July 19, the key on your Dell notebook is sticking. If you still need help with this issue, I would like to help. Please contact me directly. I am happy to do what I can to assist you.

Thank you,

Debbie
Dell Customer Advocate
Email: Customer_Advocate@Dell.com

Posted by Blogger Dell Customer Advocate @ 2:45 PM #
 
<< Home