Thursday, July 27, 2006

 Haiku Thursday

fairy godmother
thanks for looking out for me
i have much less stress

techs in MRI
you make me feel welcome there
i might stay sane now

biofeedbacking
thinking of good friends and times
kept me in the zone

Ringo Stu Kitty
I love your bonks and your purrs
too damn cute for words

Little Boy Seamus
such a gentle, loving soul
you define sweetness

apartment of mine
please clean yourself for me soon?
no energy here

next electric bill
take pity with ac use
it is too damn hot

the weatherman here
is no joe calhoun, but then
who comes even close?

i miss lancaster
but i love raleigh as well
no liquid shit here

chocolate town, pa
hershey, thanks for the take 5
best candy ever!

Posted by Acinom @ 9:48 PM

Read or Post a Comment

Great Haikus! I love the ones about my nephews -- very true yet poetic.

Posted by Blogger Maria @ 1:17 PM #
 
<< Home